This D for Diamond Amethyst Heart Children’s Sterling Silver Diamond Bangle from the Happy Heart range has a pink heart made in Sterling Silver with Rhodium plated finish to preserve its looks and set with a genuine diamond.
D for diamond offers the most adorable children’s jewellery in Rhodium plated Sterling Silver or 9ct Gold. Each piece is set with a sparkling diamond.
D for Diamond Pink Heart Children’s Sterling Silver Diamond Bangle
Size: 47mm Diameter. 13mm Heart.
Weight: 4.8 grams.
Appealing to all ages, from birth to early teenage years. D for diamond jewellery and keepsakes are perfect for everyday wear or as a truly memorable gift for christening, birthdays or any special occasion.
Supplied with D for diamond presentation boxes. Pink for girls Blue for boys (please say Pink or Blue in the notes section at checkout)
Rhodium is the hardest of all precious metals and is extremely expensive. All Hot Diamonds items are plated sterling silver jewellery with rhodium to ensure that products have the most wear resistant finish possible, and that our sterling silver reflects light beautifully.
We know you’ll want to receive your jewellery as soon as possible, and without incurring excessive postage and packing charges. That’s why we’re pleased to offer you our free delivery service. Place your order before 2pm, Monday – Friday, and we’ll dispatch it the same day! Read more about our delivery service here.
Important information about D for Diamonds
- Jewellery items are not suitable for use while children play.
- Items of jewellery should not be worn for extended periods of time.
- Jewellery should never be worn over-night.
- Earrings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces and accessories with decorations are not suitable for children under the age of 3 due to small parts.
- D for diamond jewellery is not suitable for the initial piercing or healing period.
- All D for diamond pendants are supplied with chain as shown.
- Lengths stated are approximate to the nearest cm.
- Resin and enamel colours may vary.
- All designs with a © symbol are original designs by the D for Diamonds creative team.
- To emphasise the detail in the pieces, jewellery is shown larger than actual size.
- Conflict Diamonds: As a member of the British Jewellery Association, D for diamond are required only to buy from companies who can warrant that their diamonds have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict. D for diamond therefore ensures that throughout the supplier chain all diamonds supplied are ‘Conflict Free’ and a system of self-regulation is in place.